Part of your time spent at Business World will be listening to professional speakers, or to current business leaders. Past sessions have included inspirational talks from self-made millionaires and those still working their way up in the world, as well as in-depth, interactive sessions offering detailed information on how to apply for colleges and where to find scholarships.
Here are a handful of past BW speakers:
- Gil de las Alas, Director of Human Resources for Kraft Foods/Oscar Mayer
- Steven Lamb, Financial Advisor, Strategic Wealth Management Group; American College Planners
- Dan Olszewski, Director of the Weinert Center for Entrepreneurship at the Wisconsin School of Business
- Jim Haney, WMC President & CEO
- Marv Schumacher, FRAM Ltd.
- Art Cone, former Director of Marketing, Culver Franchising System, Inc.
- Amy Crowe, Summit Credit Union
- DJ Enga, Rock 'N Roll Money $how
- John Mc Hugh, Kwik Trip